The registration fee for Delegate / Student includes:
• Admission to all Conference Sessions and Plenary Sessions
• Admission to the Welcome reception
• Daily catering
(tea or coffee on arrival, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea)
• Option to purchase tickets for Gala Dinner
All costs are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
|Registrant type||Early Bird Registration
until 22nd June 2021
until 15th November 2021
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Registration fees must be paid in Australian dollars by using Credit Card (MasterCard/ Visa). For payment by credit card please use this link https://canberra.onestopsecure.com/Canberra/OneStopWeb/VW6/booking?e=SCT0001.The system is accessible with the password that you received upon registration.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
The Conference Secretariat must be notified in writing by e-mail at ICC2020@canberra.edu.au about the cancellation of the registration. Telephone cancellation will not be accepted. The appropriate refunds will be made after the Conference. Please note a cancellation charge of upto 50 AUD may apply.
The following cancellation conditions apply:
|Cancellation request received||Refund type|
|Before 1 September 2021||Full refund of the registration fee|
|2 September – 6 October 2021||50% refund of the registration fee|
|From 7 October 2021||No refund|
If you are prevented from attending, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes should be notified in emailing to Conference Secretariat at ICC2020@canberra.edu.au. A handling fee of 50 AUD will be charged for each name change. No name change will be possible after 7 October 2020.
Passport and visa requirements
Invitation letters for visa purposes can only be issued to people who have completed the registration process and paid the registration fee.
Participants requiring a visa should contact local Australian Embassy for appropriate Visa. For more information visit the official website of the Department of Home Affairs, Australian Government https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-finder/visit. Please note that the visa application process can take up to 6 weeks.
If you require an invitation letter for your Visa appointment, please email conference organiser at ICC2020@canberra.edu.au. Pelase include the followong information in your email:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Country of citizenship (country which issued your passport)
- Passport number
- Date of expiry of your passport
Conditions for the issuance of the invitation letter by the Congress Organiser are as follows:
- Payment of registration fee
In case the embassy requires the original invitation letter, we can arrange two delivery methods:
1) Regular post – free of charge, however the delivery cannot be guaranteed as there is no way to track the delivery. The organisers shall not be held responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery.
2) Express delivery service (FedEx, DHL) – the fee shall be covered by the participant in advance, together with the conference registration fee. Please check your local post office or courier service for cost. The organiser strongly recommends using the latter as it is faster and enables the delivery to be tracked (using a tracking number).